Future Energy Club
The Future Energy Club is an exclusive membership club for the oil & gas industry in Africa. The Club provides a platform for leading industry figures to interact at the highest level in a private and exclusive setting to ensure that you can make those all-important business connections. The primary objective of the Club is to strengthen existing connections, whilst facilitating the establishment of new relationships between senior oil & gas executives on-site at the Future Energy Africa Exhibition & Conference. The Club draws members from major NOCs, IOCs and other major oil and gas companies. Membership is reserved and complimentary for C-Suite level, or equivalent, individuals and above.
The mission for the Future Energy Club is to create a private & exclusive platform that will present members with access to an international network of senior oil, gas and energy professionals with a focus on Africa's dynamic full-stream energy value chain.
- Access to the exclusive Future Energy Club at any time during the 3-day event
- Closed-door networking opportunities with industry associates
- Fast-track entry into the exhibition with your Future Energy Club badge
- Complimentary refreshments in the Club throughout the entire duration of the event
- Exclusive opportunity to join 2019 Executive Committee
- Pre-book private meeting room
HOW TO BECOME A FUTURE ENERGY CLUB MEMBER?
In order to become a member of the Future Energy Club, the individual must be:
- Working in the oil, gas and energy industry
- Possess a job title which is C-suite level, equivalent or above
- Meet the application criteria in the online form and be formally accepted to the club
- Right of Admission Reserved.